Blister Strip Testing
Dry Powder Inhalers often incorporate blister strips or pockets to carry individual drug doses. Our technology allows the contents of your drug carrier to be automatically removed and analysed. Conventional testing creates significant risks in terms of analyst exposure to drug. Our technology safely recovers the powdered drug and eliminates operator exposure. Our solutions can be integrated with state of the art analysis equipment enabling the collected sample to be analysed in the most appropriate manner possible.
Key features include
- Bulk Assay and Content Uniformity Analysis
- Automated handling of drug carrier (blister strip / pockets)
- Multiple accurate solvent dispenses to fit your varying recovery regimes
- Non-intrusive mixing to homogeneity
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant software solution
- Impurities analysis
- Integration with your served database environment (Oracle/SQL server)
- Integration with your IT security/login policies
- Off line, On line or At line analysis
To receive more information please click here. Alternatively if you would like a member of the team to contact you please click here.