Microbiological Urine Analysis
Astech provide systems for automated testing of urine samples. Both human and other animal forms can be accommodated, for example race horses. Our systems automate the laborious process of sample preparation, incubation and subsequent analysis. Samples can be loaded into our systems in their original containers, straight from the hospital or field. Our technology opens the samples and extracts the necessary sub-samples for preparation and analysis.
Key features include:
- Automated sample handling
- Elimination of operator exposure to samples
- Automated plate preparation
- Control and monitoring of incubation cycle
- Automated plate handling and analysis
- Sophisticated software control
- Intuitive GUI
- Extensive data handling features and LIMS/database connectivity
- Sample tracking throughout the automated process using barcode or RFID tags
- Conformance to Safety of Machinery regulations
To receive more information please click here. Alternatively if you would like a member of the team to contact you please click here.