With the uncertainty surrounding Coronavirus (COVID–19), we have updated our business continuity plan to ensure we can continue to work on the projects and services that we have committed to deliver to our customers. We have identified the three following key objectives as part of our strategy:
- We keep our staff, our customers and their respective families safe and we support them as best we can
- We continue to serve our customers by keeping our business as fully operational as possible
- We take responsibility to do what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19
To promote a healthy work environment and do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are following the UK Government guidance for employers and businesses. We are continuing to emphasise the NHS advice for personal prevention techniques and general well-being, and we are regularly updating all of our staff on such matters
We continue to monitor the ever-changing situation closely and are committed to ensuring we continue to meet these key objectives. So far, we have done the following:
- We are asking all employees who can work from home to do so, and we are putting additional processes in place for those of us who are continuing to work in our facilities to ensure they remain safe.
- We have updated some of our processes to ensure that we can continue to be fully operational whilst many of our workforce are working from home. In the last two years, we have invested and installed the necessary equipment and technology to allow our different business units to work remotely
- We are only accepting pre-screened visitors at our offices and we are respecting all restrictions that our customers may have implemented for on-site visitors
We would like to add that we take great pride in the high-level service and support that our REACTS® team provide and believe they can continue to do so, despite the on-site restrictions that are now in place.
Finally, we would like to assure you that we are doing everything we can during this incredibly difficult time for everyone. We can see just how hard everybody at Astech Projects is working in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver automation for all.
From all of us here at Astech Projects, please take care, we hope that both you and your families remain safe. Thank you for your understanding, it is very much appreciated.